Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data refers to all data which refer to you personally, i.e., name, address, email address, payment information, your user behaviour, IP address.
(2) Responsible person according to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Schulte Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: + 49 (0) 2351 / 94 81-0
Fax: + 49 (0) 2351 / 4 26 58
You can contact our Data Protection Officer as follows:
Höveler Weg 2
Tel: + 49 (0) 2353 9096 31
Fax: + 49 (0) 2353 9096 49
(3) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also specify the fixed criteria for the retention period.
General information on data processing
(1) We collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
(2) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the person concerned for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual activities. To the extent that processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation that governs our business, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
(3) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the retention no longer applies. Retention may also take place if the European or national legislator has provided for this in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a retention period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further retention of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
(4) We may also share your personal information with third parties when we offer promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data, or in the description of the offer below. If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning yourself:
a) Right to information
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the data in question will be processed and to be informed of such data and to obtain further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Article 15 GDPR.
b) Right of rectification
You have according to Article 16 GDPR the right to request the completion of data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
c) Right to cancellation or restriction of processing
You have the right, pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, to request that the data concerned be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to request a restriction on the processing of the data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
d) Right to data transferability
You have the right to demand that the data relating to you, which you have provided to us, be obtained in accordance with Article 20 GDPR and request their transmission to other responsible persons.
(2) You also have the right to complain about us regarding the processing of your personal data to the competent data protection supervisory authorities. For us, this is the Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in North Rhine-Westphalia (ldi): https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 (3) GDPR. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have announced it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case, if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way that we have. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling, worthy of protection reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objections under the following contact data: Schulte-Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Jüngerstr. 21, 58515 Lüdenscheid, Germany, Tel.: + 49 (0) 2351 / 94 81 0, Fax: + 49 (0) 2351 / 4 26 58,
Deletion of data
The data processed by us will be deleted in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 GDPR or their processing will be restricted. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. If the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted. This means that the data will be blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be stored for commercial or tax purposes. In accordance with legal requirements in Germany, the documents are stored in particular for 6 years in accordance with section 257 (1) HGB (German Commercial Code) (commercial books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting records, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with section 147 (1) AO (German Tax Code) (books, records, management reports, accounting records, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
Transfer of data to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only occur if it is done to fulfil our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or allow the data to be processed in a third country only if the special requirements of Article 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA through the "Privacy Shield") or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
Data collection on our website (logfiles)
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) p. 1 (f) GDPR:
a) IP address,
b) Date and time of the request,
c) Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
d) Contents of request (actual page),
e) Access status/HTTP-status code,
f) Respectively transmitted data quantities,
g) Which website the request is coming from,
i) Operating system and its interface,
j) Language and browser software version.
(2) The data will also be stored anonymously in the log files of our system. Retention of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The data is stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. The data also serves to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by the person concerned.
(3) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session is terminated. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is consequently no opt-out option on the part of the user.
To protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us (for example orders, inquiries), this website uses a so-called SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize them by the padlock symbol in your browser line. At the same time, the address line changes from "http://" to . This means that third parties cannot read this data.
(2) Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online offer and closes his browser. The contents of a shopping basket in an online shop or a login status, for example, can be stored in such a cookie. Cookies that are referred to as "permanent" or "persistent" remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved if users re-visit after several days.
(3) You can deactivate the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser you are using and thus permanently prevent the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies that have already been set can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This can also be done automatically. This is possible in all common Internet browsers. The functionality of the site may be restricted if cookies have been disabled.